Monday, October 14, 2013

Busy Fall Weekends




There is a reason I've been avoiding the impending "September Goal" follow up post....mostly because I haven't completed most of them. Work sped up tremendously, then came to screeching halt all at the same time Junior League commitments picked up! I feel like I've been going a mile a minute and my to-do list never ends (yes, blogging is on there!).  I've been spending my weekends playing catch up with a lot of things. This weekend was filled with Public Relations planning, Glitter Pumpkin's, Scented Candles and lots of fall celebrations!



The boyfriend and I spent Saturday at SF Magazine's fall fest, sampling delicious food and wine from all over the bay area! Saturday night was some girl time celebrating a friend's decision to quit her job (which was decided at 1pm on Friday) and new job offer (which was given at 4pm on Friday). Sometimes things just have a way of working out.



Sunday was spent at Kingsley's beautiful baby shower! I missed the first one due to wedding plans, so it was very exciting to get to celebrate with her finally! It's so hard to believe the Little Miss will be here in a month from tomorrow and in 17 years she'll have, hopefully, pledged Theta. We taught her how to do twin star hands this weekend so she's halfway there!










No comments:

Post a Comment