Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall Wish List!

To most people Fall means cozy sweaters, chic riding boots, light jackets and maybe a Pumpkin Spice Latte. To San Franciscan's fall means summer. The midwest girl in me can still dream right?

Can I please just get one in EVERY color? Would it be weird to sleep in it too? It's just soooo soft.









Tory Burch 'Elina' Riding Boot in Coconut
I have a pair of RL boots, but they're heeled and I'm starting to feel a little hookerish every time I wear them.





I've been purposely avoiding the lumber jack shirts, but I may have to suck it up for this one...














Was debating between this and the Patagonia, but I decided I liked the wider quilting.










LL Bean French Sailor Shirt 
My mom has one in every color (still)  from the 80s!





















Absolutely love the pink and the navy, but the gray and the black would definitely make a great investment. Choices. Choinces. 








The cashmere crewneck t-shirt has always been a wardrobe staple, but I'm seeing the style pop up everywhere this fall! It's perfect for the chilly(er) weather of California winters!


Uggghhh I can't wait for it to be winter and therefore be cold enough to wear these fabulous finds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment