Sunday, September 9, 2012

Liebster Award!

The ever so sweet, Elizabeth at Moonlight Goodbye nominated me for the Liebster Award!
I'm not quite sure what that means but it looks fun! Thanks Elizabeth!

11 Things About Me:
1) I'm pretty short (5'2")
2) A hot cup of strong coffee is sometimes the only reason I get out of bed in the morning
3) I was a Theta in college
4) I've lived in 6 different states and 15 different houses/apartments in my life
5) I never go to bed without brushing my teeth
6) I'm really good at identifying random, d-list celebrities I don't even know
7) I still sleep with a stuffed animal
8) I secretly love falling asleep to the foghorns
9) I have an super sensitive and developed sense of smell
10) Abraham Lincoln is my 16th cousin
11) I have a minor addiction to Red Vines

Elizabeth's Questions:
1. What is your favorite thing about back to school season?
2 things: Not having to go back to school anymore & college football!
2. Which tv show are you looking the most forward to return this fall?
New Girl!
3. What is your best memories of this summer?

Celebrating San Fermin in Pamplona
4. What is your all-time favorite movie?
Psycho
5. One thing you can't live without?
Friends
6. What is your favorite season and why?
I like them all! However, my favorite day is that first day in spring when it's freakishly warm out and everyone ditches work/school to go have a beer in the sunshine.
7. What is your opinions about reality tv?
It makes me sad and happy at the same time.
8. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Getting to read other people's blogs!
9. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I have no idea and it scares. me. to. death.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hypocrisy....but I have a HUGE list.  Right now I have a particular distaste for the people that walk up/down the wrong side of 2 way stairs.
11. What is your guilty pleasure?
Sweatpants


My Questions (well I stole some from James Lipton, but they're my favorite questions):
  1. What is your favorite word?
  2. What is your idea of happiness?
  3. What is your favorite place to shop?
  4. What is one thing you want people to remember you for?
  5. Rainbow's or Sperry's on guys?
  6. Favorite after work/school treat?
  7. What is on the top of your wish list for fall?
  8. Cupcakes or Brownies?
  9. What quality do you most admire in people?
  10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
and the nominees are
Strat in the City
Life as Griki
The Penny Pinching Preppy



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the award dear! Finally had enough time to do the post :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete