Sunday, May 11, 2014

Flats that will Change your Life!



I'd been hearing about tieks for about a year now and when I got a gift card in a event gift bag I knew I had to try them out! 

  • Tieks are designer flats that you can fold to fit in your purse or wear all day, every day.  Each pair is individually crafted and made from the finest Italian leathers.  Our signature Tiek Blue stripe and Tiek Blue non-skid rubber soles accent each pair.  To learn more about Tieks, visit our About Us page. 

They come in such fun colors and patterns, but for my first pair I wanted to keep with the classics. I couldn't decide between the nude and the black, but I ordered a black pair and they turned out to be too small. I was going to exchange for a bigger size, but something kept calling me back to the nude. I called them {and talked to an actual person!} and they said they would send me the bigger size in the nude so I could compare and not charge me for 10 days (think). They came very quick, I ended up going with nude and sent the black back. 

They are so comfortable and go with all most everything! Inside each box you get a little drawstring sack that they fold up and you can keep in your purse if you want too, for resting your toes after a night out!

They come in the cutest box with a sparkly little flower on top!



Also, each of my packages came with the sweetest, personalized, handwritten note!

No comments:

Post a Comment