Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bows for your Toes!


 I've been needing a new pair of black flats to replace my 3 year old and dearly loved, but discontinued Ralph Lauren Eliora flats (see left).

They were the perfect shoe quite honestly. They were sturdy and only required 1 re-sole in the 3 years I had them. They're black quilted sides added a fun, but classic texture and their patent toe allowed for them to be dressed up or down.

While I loved the bow, I really didn't think it necessarily 'made the shoe', but as I've begun my reluctant search for replacements I'm kind of thinking it did, because I'm obsessed with flats that have bows!!




 As far as a replacement, everyday shoe, I've narrowed it down to Ivanka Trump's Magnoli flat or Nine West's Cacey flat. I'm a sucker for black patent leather, but there is just something so simple and elegant about Ms. Trump's
Magnoli by Ivanka Trump
Cacey by Nine West




While at Nine West I tried these darling things on and fell. in. love.

Take Note (Exclusive) by Nine West



And, of course, there will always be the classic Ferragamo's and Valentinos! Ugh, a girl can dream right?



No comments:

Post a Comment