Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Dresses

There's nothing simpler or easier than a summer day dress. I'm looking forward to taking a few to the other side of the pond with me as they don't take up too much room and can easily be weather adjusted with a cardigan or jacket.

One of the things I cannot stand about them is that they're, more often than not, over $50. Really? I'm going to spend $100 on a piece of jersey cotton? If it was really cute I might consider taking the bait, I mean I am a girl with a soft spot for cute clothes, but I haven't really found one that rocks my world.

I HAVE found a several really cute ones at Target that land around the $20 price range. That means I was able to get 3 for the price of 1!!





I have a closet full of coral, but I really can't get enough of this color. It pairs nicely with brown, black or navy and it's girly. I've been wearing this with my old school Gap jean jacket and gold accessories.

















I got this one in turquoise.
The halter top makes it a little more fun and beachy for the summer!

















This dress is my favorite. It is super comfortable to wear and has pockets! I got it in olive and navy and, oddly, I'm struggling to find a cardigan in a dark navy to go over it!?










I also bought this polo dress from J. Crew earlier this spring and I'm officially obsessed. I'm not sure how the long sleeves will hold up in the desert heat of Moroccan summers, but it's perfect for chilly San Francisco!



No comments:

Post a Comment