Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Trina Turk for Banana Republic

Trina Turk just came out with a fun, summer collection for Banana Republic. I love Trina's classic shapes, but whimsical and colorful patterns and designs. They are perfect for summer.
Here are some of my favorites!

 Her bright pink and orange Swirl Tunic dress is perfect for a day at the office or a Saturday morning Farmer's Market adventure!

This one shoulder silk cocktail dress reminds me of backyard pool parties! It also comes in Coachella Print.

I LOVE this pink, silk tie halter! Would go beautifully with a light navy cardigan. I absolutely must find these  patterned shorts! I couldn't find them on the website, but maybe that's because everyone else wanted them too?


She was also able to do a line of fabulous accessories. 
The turquoise clasp on her Tomato box clutch adds that elegant yet fun element I love about her stuff.

And how fun is that enamel cocktail ring!?





3 comments:

  1. I love this collaboration and love that Banana Republic has been having such interesting collaborations. My favorite being the MadMen one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that clutch! Might have to find its way home with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work at Banana Republic and was obsessed with the Trina Turk line! I have the patterned shorts and the silk bow tank (in black) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete