Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Girls Weekend in Denver

2014 is off to quite an interesting start.  Started a brand new project at work, neck deep in Junior League adventures, 6 months to find a new apartment....it's a little overwhelming. Perfect time for a girls weekend away!

MLK weekend I headed to Denver for a mini-college reunion with some girlfriends. I'd never been to Denver (well outside of the airport) and honestly, I quite remember why it was chosen. It was great to see everyone and explore a new city...also I'd be lying if I didn't say I was excited to put my new, Christmas, cashmere to use! Lots of good food, vintage shopping, microbrews . absolutely gorgeous snow covered mountains in the back drop. Can't wait to go back!


Rocky Mountain Backdrop

Some of the girlies and I on the gondola up the mountain in Breckenridge

So not a skier on any level

Cashmere and Fur

12 carat sapphire in a vintage jewelry shop on Larimer Square

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog and I'm loving it so far! Denver (or anywhere in Colorado, actually) is definitely on my must-visit list, and it looks like y'all had a blast! Happy to be your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete