Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekend Re-Cap

Although I don't know if I'd say it started out great, I would have to say I had quite an amazing, fun-filled, just-what-I-needed weekend!

It started with a "I'm a grown up" trip to Home Depot, Ikea and Target.  Where I picked up some things I've been eyeing for my room.





Finally settled on a rug, found a 12" drop bed skirt (shipped directly from egypt), picked up my new nightstand that I'm painting a metallic champagne.


Although, now I'm thinking of completely re-doing the layout of my room so we'll see how much progress.

Saturday night I put together snacks for Sunday's outing (will get to shortly) and  I got drinks with a couple girlfriends I haven't seen in a while and it was so great to catch up!!


Sunday I was invited by a friend to join her for the Opening Day Celebration at the San Francisco Yacht Club. With all the recent rain I was worried, but it was absolutely beautiful and just what I needed. Got to wear sperry's for their actual purpose and cute nautical stripes too! We chatted, ate delicious food, enjoyed a Pimms Cup or  2, sat in the sunshine and...cheated a bit by taking out the motor boat for a quick ride. I was so exhausted I went straight to bed when I got home.






No comments:

Post a Comment