Wednesday, September 9, 2015

FOUND: Wish List Item {aka that one time I bought size 0 jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch}

Last Friday I posted my end of summer wishlist, which included a pair of destroyed, boyfriend style jeans. I love that they're so versatile, you can dress them up with some pointy toed-pumps, keep it middle of the road with some jacks or go casual with some converse. The last time I bought 'destroyed' jeans was back in high school, and where was the cool place to get them? Abercrombie & Fitch.


I have to admit I haven't been back in that store since High School. I walked by yesterday as I was leaving the gym and I flash-backed to purchasing my last pair of destroyed jeans and decided to give it a shot {there was also a giant, 40% off entire store sign out front}. I asked the first {fully clothed} sale associate if they had what I was looking for and she lead me right to their denim wall. It looked like the Boyfriend jean was just what I was looking for and it was on sale for $40!!! I tried on a size smaller than I normally am, because {as a lady with hips} the wider legs aren't always flattering. They're a little tighter than appear in the website picture, but absolutely perfect..

High School me was super proud of my find, but 28 year old me isn't sure how to feel. I got a great deal though and they were exactly what I was looking for! They're still on sale so get 'em quick.


No comments:

Post a Comment