Thursday, June 25, 2015

Week 1: #6Weeks2Burn

Way back in November 2012 I mentioned my love of BurnSF.  I've been going for 3 years now. It's an awesome full body workout including cardio, resistance and weight training, and pilates! The routines are always different so you never get bored.

stolen from the Burn Pilates website :)


Every spring and fall they run the 6 weeks to Burn challenge and this year I've finally decided to do it as motivation for bikini season. I'm also hoping that getting my blood flowing more frequently will help with the migraines I've been dealing with. The commitment is attending 4 classes a week for 6 weeks. They're giving away fun prizes at the end of each week to keep us going.

Week 1 started last Sunday. I just finished my 2nd class this week and I'm feeling great. I'm planning to hit one tomorrow and then Saturday morning.  Can't wait to see the results!!


Check out my cute little deltoid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment