Monday, August 13, 2012

Toss Totes!

In order to motivate myself to run yesterday, I decided Chestnut street would be my destination. What's more motivating that shopping right? I probably would have gone over anyway, but this way I get a workout in too!

One of my absolute favorite shops (probably in the city) is Toss.  They're known primarily for their fun, colorful tote bags, but their shops also carry a lot of preppy home decor and clothing. It's one of the only places in San Francisco I can find anything Vineyard Vines.  Their bags are adorable and can be used for anything from grocery shopping to a weeklong vacation!
Some of my favorite styles:
Newport Overnighter
Bar Harbor Tote
Expander Tote in Portofino

Their beach and market totes are great too and then come in SO many preppy colors and patterns. You can even purchase a stick on embroidered monogram to personalize it (I have an 'A' one on my computer).
I am very excited about their new canvas line that you can order monogrammed!! This one is definitely on my wish list for fall!

If you're not lucky enough to live out on the west coast, they also have an online store here with all there bags and some fun accessories! Happy Shopping!


2 comments:

  1. I'm heading to SF soon and I'll definitely check these out! I really love the lattice navy. So classy and cute!

    ReplyDelete