Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Adventures

This past weekend was super busy for me, but absolutely lovely!
Friday started with our monthly barbeque at work. Hot dogs, beer and tater tots was a great way to kick off the weekend! When it got dark they put a screen up in our soccer field and everyone snuggled together with popcorn and hot chocolate for an outdoor screening of 'The Iron Giant'. I'd never seen it, but it turned out to be really cute. You can't really go wrong with any sort of outdoor movie screening :)


Saturday my roommates and I took the ferry accross the bay to Sam's in Tiburon for a late brunch and delcious bloody Mary's on the water. We were a little worried we weren't going to make it with all the America's cup festivities, but nothing stopped the ferry. We even got to see some racing action on the way back to the city!


Everyone lined up are ready to go!
 All the excitement around the time trials have made me even more excited for the real thing next summer!  The marina is literally buzzing and there is no better place to meet attractive men in boat shoes!
Sunday, well you saw my to do list! I got almost everything done, made enchiladas and even had time for an avocado face mask before the Kardashian's started!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment