Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Recent {Beauty} Obsessions!




Almay Liquid Lip Balm ( in Rosy Lipped)
I have largish lips and it bothers me to bring tons of attention to them. I usually stick with a nude lip gloss to add a little color, but isn't over bearing. I was using a Gap lipgloss for a while (soo 1998, but I loved it) and then they stopped making it. On a trip to Target, I needed a quick replacement  (because finding the perfect lipgloss requires months of research and sampling) and I grabbed this lip gloss mostly because of the color. #1 it turned out to be on sale for $2.99 and then #2 it turned out to be awesome. The color is a neutral with a hint of pink so it doesn't wash out your lips, it lasts forever and isn't sticky at all!!


Origins Modern Friction
In the summer, my skin is oily so I wash my face twice a day. This leads to drying in my t-zone and really attractive skin flakes that attract all the foundation I put on to 1 area. I've used Orgins Modern Friction a couple times a month, but I've upped it to once or twice a week now and it keeps my skin so smooth and those really attractive skin flakes in check!


Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads
With all the summer weather I have been shaving a TON (and maybe mixing a little shaving with waxing...sshhhh) but with shaving a lot and cross-waxing comes copious amounts of ingrowns. I've tried a couple things but my Waxer turned me on to Bliss Ingrown Eliminating Pads and they work great! They're not overly drying and they're easier to travel with then liquid roll-ons....oh and they smell great too!


Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair
I'm trying to grow my hair out, but it gets frustrating when the ends start looking dry and I have to get a trim. My hair stylist told me it was due to heat damage and recommended this heat protectant to keep the ends looking great. It's also a detangler and has quinoa protein to repair existing damage!

No comments:

Post a Comment