Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday Tumbls

I thought I'd dedicate my favorite Tumbls this week to my favorite "Tumblrs"
...besides myself of course!

Prep In the Bay

There aren't a lot of prep's out here so we have to appropriately represent!


Bourbon and Pearls

Puppies, bourbon, cute preppy outfits with some vintage flair!


The Glitter Guide

This is one of my favorite blogs and the internet and their tumblr
 just embodies everything they put out there!




The Brunette Prep

This might be my favorite tumblr. Classic, elegant, preppy!


Seabelle

Good mix of romance, southern style and preppy boys!


Hollywood Assistant

I do have a minor addiction to all those gif blogs. This one hits the closest to home and is a go-to every morning. Like group therapy, but on tumblr!


The Loved Black and Gold

Kappa Alpha Theta. Elegance. Glamour. I love everything about it!






No comments:

Post a Comment