Saturday, January 9, 2016

Weekend To-Do List!

It's been quite a while since I've done one of these. The last few months have been more a whirlwind. I think this will be the first weekend in a. long. time. that I don't have to worry about apartments, jobs, moving, traveling or entertaining. I just get to enjoy the little life I've spent 6 months trying to set up for myself.

This Sunday is also one of my very dear college friend's due date! I wrote this post, right after she announced she was expecting...I can't believe its already time to meet the little guy. She's the first of a handful of friends expecting in the next 6 months. #wegrowuptofast


As baby watch commences,  I'm hoping to finish the book I started {and almost finished} in Florida, hit the late pilates class at the gym, meal plan for next week, catch up on Netflix {Parenthood season 6!!} and clean out/organize my giant closet where everything gets stuffed when I quickly 'clean' between work and traveling. I can't tell you how pumped I am to have my shoe rack up and running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment